January 12, 2020 - January 15, 2020
DATA DRIVEN INNOVATION AND GROWTH
The Industry Strategy Symposium–ISS, gathers key economists, technologists, and financial analysts for keen insights about the economy, technologies, and business trends.
The Ritz Carlton
1 Miramontes Point Rd
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
As we look toward the future, smart connected devices will continue to grow at an exponential rate creating vast amounts of structured and unstructured data. The data generated by these devices must be collected, transferred, stored and processed. This explosion of data will drive significant growth for all semiconductor products. The growing demand will be driven by a proliferation of the connected Internet of Things (IoT) and new applications such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and the fifth-generation (5G) of mobile networks.
ISS will explore these market drivers, the current economic and geopolitical climate and additional opportunities created by new manufacturing technologies and new models of computing for deep learning, such as neuromorphic and quantum computing.
Senior executive suppliers and device manufacturers receive a first-hand view of what the industry will look like in the year ahead, and gain strategic insights into the shifting business environment. Experts at ISS provide high-level industry forecasts and describe macro-trends in end markets that will influence semiconductor sales.
INDUSTRY STRATEGY SYMPOSIUM—ISS 2020 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Thank you to these industry leaders for their time and expertise supporting the continued success of this annual symposium.
Steven Johnston, Director, Supplier Technology, and Industry Development, Intel
Mark Slezak, President, Semiconductor Operations, JSR Micro
- Joe Cestari, President, Trinity Inspiration Management
- Oreste Donzella, Chief Marketing Officer, KLA
- Clark Fuhs, Director, Corporate Marketing, Lam Research
- Kirk Hasserjian, Corporate Vice President, Service Product Development, Applied Materials
- Kevin Heidrich, Vice President, Marketing, and Business Development, Nanometrics
- Ben Rathsack, Senior Director, Strategic Product Technology, and Marketing, Tokyo Electron America
- Rich Rice, Senior Vice President, Business Development, ASE
- Paul van Wijnen, Vice President, Market Research, ASML
- Nigel Wenden, President, Banner Industries
- Jeffrey Wessel, Vice President, Tosoh Quartz
- Hamid Zarringhalam, Executive Vice President, Nikon Precision
- LubabSheet-Davis, Managing Director, Innovation & Strategy, Office of the CTO, Lam Research