January 12, 2020 - January 15, 2020
DATA DRIVEN INNOVATION AND GROWTH
The Industry Strategy Symposium–ISS, gathers key economists, technologists, and financial analysts for keen insights about the economy, technologies, and business trends.
The Ritz Carlton
1 Miramontes Point Rd
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
As we look toward the future, smart connected devices will continue to grow at an exponential rate creating vast amounts of structured and unstructured data. The data generated by these devices must be collected, transferred, stored and processed. This explosion of data will drive significant growth for all semiconductor products. The growing demand will be driven by a proliferation of the connected Internet of Things (IoT) and new applications such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and the fifth-generation (5G) of mobile networks.
ISS will explore these market drivers, the current economic and geopolitical climate and additional opportunities created by new manufacturing technologies and new models of computing for deep learning, such as neuromorphic and quantum computing.
Senior executive suppliers and device manufacturers receive a first-hand view of what the industry will look like in the year ahead, and gain strategic insights into the shifting business environment. Experts at ISS provide high-level industry forecasts and describe macro-trends in end markets that will influence semiconductor sales.
INDUSTRY STRATEGY SYMPOSIUM—ISS 2020 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Thank you to these industry leaders for their time and expertise supporting the continued success of this annual symposium.
Steven Johnston, Director, Supplier Technology, and Industry Development, Intel
Mark Slezak, President, JSR Micro
- Joe Cestari, President, Trinity Inspiration Management
- Oreste Donzella, Chief Marketing Officer, KLA
- Clark Fuhs, Director, Corporate Marketing, Lam Research
- Kirk Hasserjian, Corporate Vice President, Service Product Development, Applied Materials
- Kevin Heidrich, Vice President, Marketing, and Business Development, Nanometrics
- Ben Rathsack, Senior Director, Strategic Product Technology, and Marketing, Tokyo Electron America
- Rich Rice, Senior Vice President, Business Development, ASE
- Paul van Wijnen, Vice President, Market Research, ASML
- Nigel Wenden, President, Banner Industries
- Jeffrey Wessel, Vice President, Tosoh Quartz
- Hamid Zarringhalam, Executive Vice President, Nikon Precision
- LubabSheet-Davis, Vice President, Innovation & Strategy, Office of the CTO, Lam Research
ISS 2020 Registration
Full conference registration includes:
- All conference sessions and materials
- Sunday Welcome Reception
- ISS 2020 Evening Reception and Banquet
Early Bird (Ends December 13, 2019)
- Member: $2,195
- Non-Member: $2,745
Regular Price (After December 13)
- SEMI Member: $2,745
- Non-Member: $3,430
Register three or more from the same company and the fourth and subsequent registrations receive a 10% discount.
Contact Agnes Cobar at email@example.com or 1.408.943.7952
(Airfare and hotel accommodations are not included)
- SEMI Member: $2,195
- Non-Member: $2,745
GUEST REGISTRATION (Conference sessions are NOT included)
- $350 per person includes:
Includes Welcome Reception on Sunday, January 12 from 6:00–7:00 pm and ISS 2020 Reception and Banquet on Tuesday evening, January 14
BANQUET REGISTRATION (Conference sessions are NOT included)
- SEMI Member: $250
- Non-Member: $275
Banquet registration is for Reception and Banquet on Tuesday evening, January 14
Cancellations received on or before December 14, 2019, will be fully refunded.
Cancellations after December 14 to Onsite, only substitutions are accepted with a written note from the registered attendee.
Please email cancellation requests to Agnes Cobar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.408.943.7952
The Industry Strategy Symposium takes place at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, California, USA.
From a majestic bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay welcomes you to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of coastal Northern California.
One Miramontes Point Road
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Hotel rooms are not included in the conference registration fee.
Reserve your room by December 18, 2019 (based on availability) to take advantage of the special hotel rates.
Note: Check-in is at 4:00 pm. Check-out is at 12:00 noon