About the FOA
The Fab Owners Alliance (FOA), a SEMI technology community, is an international, group of semiconductors & MEMS fab owners and industry suppliers who meet regularly to discuss and act on common manufacturing issues, combining strengths and resources to maintain and increase their global competitiveness. Established in 2004, the FOA consists of 25+ device companies with over 120 semiconductor manufacturing facilities and 65+ suppliers to the industry. With a network of global offices, the FOA connects fab managers and accelerates manufacturing excellence at semiconductor fabs around the world.
We are an international, nonprofit, mutual-benefit corporation of semiconductor fab owners and associates who meet regularly to discuss and act on common manufacturing issues, combining strengths and resources to become more globally competitive.
Our Value Proposition
We are a collaboration of Fab Owners who see our Fabs as the crown jewel in our companies competitive strategy. We believe operating our manufacturing facilities provides superior value to our customers.
Join the FOA
Interested in being a part of the FOA community? Gain a seat in this thriving group of experienced semiconductor-manufacturing experts from around the world.
As a SEMI member, activation into the SEMI FOA community is simple. Just complete this short form for activation and we will handle the rest.
MAKE INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS
- Access to the entire SEMI member network
- Connect with other SEMI technology communities
ENGAGE WITH INDUSTRY PEERS
- Join working groups to solve challenges
- Meet influencers at neutral technical forums
- Engage in global advocacy on issues such as trade building, talent, and technology development
BUILD YOUR BRAND
- Speak at influential industry events around the globe
- Connect to our one-of-a-kind PR Program for marketing activities including blogs and webinars.
GAIN MARKET INSIGHTS
- Members-only resources available 24/7 including market data reports, white papers, webinar recordings, presentations and more
ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT
- Member pricing on conferences, exhibitions and industry research
- Cost savings on many everyday fab and business needs
- Identify best practices in process flow – manufacturers get the most out of tools by sharing techniques for increasing throughput.
- Benchmarks and statistical data – information useful for improving operations and maximizing production capability.
- Legacy tool maintenance and spare parts management strategies – maximize uptime by sharing optimal maintenance schedules and access to spare parts.
- Personnel & staffing – optimize shift lengths, work rules for specific equipment, knowledge transfer and partake in the workforce development discussion.
- Hear and share supplier experiences – gather experience when tool repair and service becomes necessary.
- Access to a large number of suppliers – share and learn from the experience of others when looking for a specific capability or looking to educate a number of customers and partners in one convenient setting.
- Share information – on Environmental Health & Safety, and other issues as tracked by SEMI Experts.
To contact the FOA staff, please email at FOA@semi.org
Vice President, Technology Communities
Executive Director, FOA & VP, CTP