October 7, 2020
Enabling Next-Generation Power Devices
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Online, Central European Time
Join this free webinar to learn more about:
- Market demand drivers for power devices, e.g. from automotive, consumer electronics, and more
- Consequent trends on power device technology, product design and manufacturing requirements
- Overview and comparison of fast-growing power technologies such as silicon based SJ-MOSFET or IGBT and wide bandgap materials SiC, as well as GaN
- Advantages of ALD vs alternative deposition methods in the manufacturing process
- Key buyer considerations when selecting a new ALD tool specifically for power device manufacturing
Beneq is the home of ALD, offering a wide portfolio of equipment products and development services. Today Beneq leads the market with innovative solutions for advanced R&D (TFS 200, R2), flexible high-volume manufacturing (BENEQ TransformTM), ultra-fast high precision spatial ALD coatings (C2R), roll-to-roll thin film coating of continuous webs (WCS 600), and specialized batch production for thicker film stacks (P400, P800). Headquartered in Espoo, Finland Beneq is dedicated to making ALD technology accessible for researchers and enabling technology mega trends through engineered ALD materials solutions.
Welcome Remarks and Moderation
Interview with Beneq
Dr. Rabinzohn is Business Executive, Semiconductor at Beneq. He has 35 years of semiconductor industry experience across the Semiconductor, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials markets and has extensive knowledge on Equipment, Process, Process Integration and Technologies. Prior to Beneq he held several high profile roles including CTO for IoT/MEMS and Advanced Packaging at Lam Research, General Manager at Intermolecular, Managing Director for Microelectronics at Alchimer, and CTO Europe at Applied Materials. He graduated from Ecole Superieure d’Electricite (Supelec) and received a Ph.D. in Materials Science from Paris University.
This webinar is free of charge.
Not able to attend? Register anyway. We'll send you a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.
PRESS AND MEDIA
If you are interested in partnering with us or have any questions about press and media, please contact us.
Serena Brischetto, Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org