November 4, 2020
ITPC 2020, originally planned for November 1-4 on the Big Island of Hawaii, is going virtual!
Online, Pacific Time, CA
Explore Opportunities Ahead at Virtual ITPC 2020
The microelectronics industry has had to navigate challenges from the global economy and geopolitical tensions. Much like the industry, at ITPC 2020 we will look beyond these crises to growth with the theme “Opportunities Ahead.” The expert content will explore growth opportunities emerging from the challenges at hand, bringing them into clearer focus to help guide your decision-making. Sessions will take an in-depth look at:
- Global geopolitical/economic context and market outlook
- The technology pipeline with a focus on R&D for the next generation of innovators
- Strategic imperatives with insights from top industry luminaries
ITPC 2020 offers the convenience of accessing content from anywhere on any device. Please plan on joining us for the conference in November and register today.
For program & sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Program DIrector, ITPC
The SEMI International Trade Partners Conference (ITPC) is our premier annual industry gathering that promotes open dialog and fosters rapport among the world’s top executives in the semiconductor and electronics manufacturing ecosystem.
ITPC has championed industry coordination for over three decades. The event was originally designed to support collaboration and productive trans-pacific relationship amidst a period of severe trade tensions that threatened supply chain prosperity in the 1980s. Having successfully contributed to a spirt of cooperation and mutual business interest, the event continues to promote alignment in the era of globalization. It has developed into the premier executive thought leadership and relationship-building venue to support global industry executive-level engagement.
06:00 AM – 09:00 AM Pacific Time (More speakers to follow)
Session 1: Geopolitical/Economic Panel
Session 2: Technology Discussion
• Christophe Fouquet, Executive Vice President, ASML
• Tsu-Jae King Liu, Dean and Roy W. Carlson Professor of Engineering, College of Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
• Omkaram Nalamasu, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Applied Materials; President, Applied Ventures, LLC
• Luc Van den hove, President and CEO, imec
Session 3: Executive Insight Panel
• Moderator: Max Mirgoli, Executive Vice President Worldwide Strategic Partnerships, imec
• Mitsunobu Koshiba, Chairman of the Board & Director, JSR Corporation
• Simon Yang, CEO, YMTC
Virtual ITPC Sponsorship Opportunities
Learn about opportunities to align your company with ITPC, the premiere worldwide event for global semiconductor manufacturing and supply chain executives. Have your company featured during the conference as industry leaders and luminaries share insights on the latest economic, geopolitical and technology trends.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Program DIrector, ITPC