About SEMI Industry Research and Statistics
SEMI offers MORE on market trends and inflections to help members make the most informed business decisions. Our rich collectionof MORE Data and Databases, Reports, Statistics, Webinars, and White Papers are insightful guideposts for the electronics design and manufacturing supply chain.
Data is the new currency of the digital age. SEMI filters it all through our own expert analysts, detailed surveys, and knowledge partnerships to enrich members with MORE invaluable intelligence on fabs, equipment, materials and packaging.
From insights on broad economic trends to data-rich research on the latest technical issues, SEMI Market Data is the premier resource for financial experts worldwide. SEMI Market Data helps your business reach its full potential by facilitating strategic decisions, strengthening your research, providingcompetitive insights, and helping you fine-tune sales forecasts. Learn more
ACCESS SEMI MARKET DATA
SEMI collects worldwide data directly from equipment and materials suppliers, and device manufacturers following strict professional standards of confidentiality.
SEMI provides unparalleled insights into more than 1,100 fabs worldwide including fab capacity ramp, equipping schedules, technologies/products, and investment forecasts.
SEMI is the industry-recognized benchmark source for monthly semiconductor equipment market data and bi-annual equipment forecasts.
SEMI market research covers wafer fab and packaging materials through SEMI’s Data Collection Programs and with industry partners.
SEMI tracks worldwide OSAT facilities detailing facility specific packaging technologies and capabilities. SEMI also offers comprehensive packaging and packaging materials market forecast reports.
Market research reports are a vital tool to help guide your corporation in making important investment and strategic decisions. SEMI offers market data and research reports covering semiconductor and HB-LED capital equipment, semiconductor materials, semiconductor packaging materials, and semiconductor and HB-LED fabs.
Participate in Data Collection Program
Help identify, monitor and understand specific market segment of the global electronics manufacturing supply chain through the collection and distribution of accurate, timely, and pre-competitive market data.
What data collection programs does SEMI have?
- SEMI currently has eight data collection programs, covering: silicon, polysilicon, leadframes, electronic gases, photoresist/photoresist ancillaries, mass flow controllers, equipment, and electronic system design-related software revenues. Learn more.
- Determine which program your company would like to join.
- Contact SEMI Industry Research & Statistics to express your desire to join.
- SEMI will send you the program's policies and procedures document.
- Review the policies and procedures, including the definitions to determine what categories your company will report.
- Identify the data contact and report contacts within your organization.
- SEMI analyst will follow-up with company contacts.
Programs are always being expanded. If you do not see your segment listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEMI is the only organization that is able to collect actual data from semiconductor equipment, components and materials suppliers around the world with regular frequency. Strict professional standards of confidentiality ensure all of the participants’ data is kept secure.
How SEMI Market Statistics Programs Work:
- Participants compile actual data (sales revenues or billings) from the previous quarter or month and summarize this on a customized input form.
- Data is submitted via email to David Powell Inc., an independent professional financial services company.
- David Powell Inc. completes all accuracy and confidentiality checks and generates summary reports.
- Summary reports are delivered to SEMI.
- SEMI checks market trends and generates the reports.
- Reports are emailed to program participants.