downloadGroupGroupnoun_press release_995423_000000 copyGroupnoun_Feed_96767_000000Group 19noun_pictures_1817522_000000Group 19Group 19noun_Photo_2085192_000000 Copynoun_presentation_2096081_000000Group 19Group Copy 7noun_webinar_692730_000000Path
Skip to main content

Highlights of the November 2019 Materials Market Data Subscription

The 2019 Semiconductor Materials market will contract 1 percent relative to 2018 levels at $52.0 billion. In 2019, the Wafer Fab Materials segment will contract 1 percent, while the Packaging Materials segment will contract 2 percent. The total materials market is expected to increase 3 percent in 2020 to total $53.8 billion to surpass the 2018 peak. Growth is expected to continue into 2021, with the market totaling $55.7 billion.

Changes in this edition:

  • Back-up tabs for detailed silicon, leadframes, photoresist and photoresist ancillaries, and electronic gases, have been updated to reflect 3Q2019 data collected by SEMI's data collection programs
  • Forecasts for Silicon, SOI, Electronic Gases, Photoresist, Photoresist, Ancillaries, CMP, Sputter Targets, and all Packaging materials categories have been updated
  • The forecast has been extended out to 2021

                                          Worldwide Semiconductor Materials Market
                                                        (U.S. Dollars in Billions)

  2018 2019F 2020F
Total $52.73 $52.03 $53.85

 

 

Materials

Materials

Materials

Materials Market Data Subscription (MMDS)

A quarterly report covering worldwide semiconductor materials, markets and trends
June 2, 2020
Published Quarterly (Feb, May, Aug, Nov)
$2,800 Member | $5,750 Non-member
Multi-user licenses are available
Materials

Silicon Wafer Market Monitor

Historical shipments, supply/demand dynamics, and ASP trends/forecasts of silicon wafers for semiconductor applications
April 13, 2020
Quarterly (Apr, Jul, Oct, Jan)
$4,000 Member | $5,250 Non-member
Materials

Photomask Market Characterization Study, 2018 to 2020

A report covering Semiconductor Photomask Market Trends and Forecast
April 17, 2019
$650 Member | $1,100 Non-member
Multi-user licenses are available