SEMI Collaborative Alliance for Semiconductor Test develops, coordinates, and directs all SEMI services for the semiconductor test community. CAST members include a range of semiconductor industry leaders, from automated test equipment (ATE) companies to integrated device manufacturers (IDMs) to fabless manufacturers to outsourced semiconductor assembly and test (OSAT) companies.
- Participating CAST provides the opportunity to shape the future of semiconductor test through industry-wide collaboration.
- CAST members work with their customers, suppliers and industry colleagues to:
- develop industry standards that reduce costs and spurn innovation,
- engage in valuable pre-competitive activities, and
- serve as industry-wide advocates for the test industry and profession.
- CAST members are recognized as leaders in the industry and work to identify and leverage industry trends to benefit all industry stakeholders.
Platforms to connect you to the global electronics supply chain. Read More.
A SEMI Technology Community
CAST was formed in 2008 by semiconductor device makers and test industry suppliers to engage in and resolve common industry issues related to higher test equipment utilization, lower costs, and greater return on investment. In 2009, CAST became a SEMI Technology Community. The founding supporters include Advantest, Amkor, Infineon, Intel, LTX-Credence, Qualcomm, Roos Instruments, Teradyne, and Verigy. Read More.
Members of Collaborative Alliance for Semiconductor Test (CAST) are recognized as leaders in the industry and work to identify and leverage industry trends to benefit all industry stakeholders. Read More
- Docking and Mounting Generic Terminology Guide (Published July 2012) Click here for free access to the guide.
- Published SEMI Standards
- SEMI Standards Guide Smart Supply Chain Traceability
- Improving Test Data Communication
- Enabling Industry Collaboration to Address Critical ATE Challenges
- Semiconductor Test in the Information Age by Ron Leckie, a CAST member
- Chip ID & Traceability
- Rich Interactive Test Database (RITdb)
- Tester Event Messaging for Semiconductor (TEMS)
- Test Vision Symposium - July 22-23, 2020 at SEMICON West (Virtual Event)
- CAST 2018 Workshop: "Improving Test Data Communication" - November 8 at SEMI Headquarters (Milpitas, CA)
Interested in becoming a CAST Member?
Contact Paul Trio for more information at: email@example.com