Dr. Jones is the Founder and CEO of IBS and has been in business for over 30 years. He has previous experience in managing 1500+ engineers at Rockwell International, which included avionics, communications, and semiconductors, with strong emphasis on communications
As CEO of IBS, Dr. Jones interfaces with most global leaders in electronics industry, with customers in U.S., Europe, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, India, and others. He also interface with and support major global corporations such as Intel, Qualcomm, Broadcom, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung, SK Hynix, Sony, Toshiba, Apple, Cisco, Huawei, IBM, Fujitsu, Canon, NEC, Hitachi, Renesas, TSMC, STMicroelectronics, TI, ARM, Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor Graphics, Seagate, Globalfoundries, SMIC, NXP Semiconductors, and others.
IBS supports financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Carlyle, Blackstone, CitiGroup, Warburg Pincus, Walden, KKR, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas, Bain, Capital, Bank of America, TPG, and others.
• IBS Participated with French government on their advanced technology initiatives.
• IBS is Involved with advanced technology concepts, price-sensitive platforms for smartphone and other high-volume platforms, and high-performance infrastructure companies on global basis
• IBS is involved in number of due diligence projects on number of IPOs
• IBS has strong expertise in China. Dr. Jones has published books on China: China’s Globalization (How China Becomes No. 1), Chinamerica (McGraw Hill), and Artificial Intelligence: How AI and IA Reshape the Future.
• IBS’ data is widely used in the semiconductor industry and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Economist, New York Times, Forbes blog contributor, China, Daily, Global Times editorials, EE Times, Xinhua, and others
• IBS supports strategic initiatives for number of global technology leaders