September 24, 2020
The 1-hour class describes techniques practiced at PARC for the fabrication of flexible hybrid electronics. Topics include printing interconnects, logic circuits and resistors, bonding integrated circuits and integrating sensors of different types. The techniques are illustrated with various examples of wireless sensor prototypes on flexible substrates, and also development of electronics on textiles.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Specific topics covered in this course include:
- printing interconnects
- printing fine lines, pads and pad pitches with < 100um
- logic circuits and resistors
- bonding integrated circuits
- integrating sensors of different types on flexible substrates without significant performance degradation
- pick and place with micron-level accuracy
MASTER CLASS SERIES
This Master Class is 3rd in a series of 4 classes. Classes 1 and 2 are available On Demand. Class 4 will cover Building in Reliability Testing and is now available for registration.
#4 Overview of FHE Reliability Testing and Challenges - October 21, 2002 (Live)
- Access to the recorded session for use by the same person, multiple times
- Additional attendees must register separately to view
Member Price: $25
Non-Member Price: $49
Non-Member Price for Government, Military, and Academia Non-Members: $35
To receive this price, contact Michelle Fabiano at firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code. Must have a valid .gov, .mil or .edu email address
To receive this price, contact Gity Samadi at email@example.com for discount code. Must have a valid student ID card.