Technical Committee Charter
To identify and develop international environmental, health, and safety (EHS) Standards fulfilling the technical needs of the semiconductor, flat panel display and other related industries. The Committee focuses on:
- Standards that promote safe and environmentally responsible design, selection, facilitization, operation, maintenance, service, decommissioning, and disposition of equipment and materials
- EHS issues related to the SEMI Standards Program
- EHS support for other technical committees
- Promoting and facilitating the use of SEMI EHS Documents
- Supporting technical education programs on EHS-related subjects
- identify and consider non-SEMI documents as they relate to SEMI EHS Documents.
Industry Participation is Critical
Companies that actively participate in the development process stay current with industry technology trends, and more importantly, influence the direction of the industry. Participation in SEMI International Standards is free to all industry stakeholders. For more information please contact SEMI Standards Staff in your region.
*This is a partial list of SEMI Safety Standards - see the full and current list.