SEMI is looking to expand coverage into new areas (FHE, LED, MEMS, Components) to better serve its members
What data collection programs does SEMI have?
- SEMI currently has eight data collection programs, covering: silicon, polysilicon, leadframes, electronic gases, photoresist/photoresist ancillaries, mass flow controllers, equipment, and electronic system design-related software revenues. Learn more.
Objectives of SEMI Data Collection Programs:
- To promote understanding of the industry through collection and distribution of accurate, timely, and specific market data on industry sales, order input, and other trends.
- To provide program participants a basis for identifying industry trends and monitoring their own performance within the industry as a whole as well as within specific product segments.
Programs are dictated by participants:
- Regional Detail
Why Should Companies Participate?
- To obtain timely information about the market segments your company participates in
- In exchange for participating, participants receive the report for free
- Ensures that correct and up-to-date information is reported to the broader industry
- Accurate information helps communicate industry conditions and trends to the press, financial community, governments, and others
- Participants obtain access to reliable market data for free in exchange for participating
- Current programs have good participation/coverage – unbiased, benchmark industry data
- No market share is tracked, individual data are kept confidential – all reports focus on “ship-to” regions
- Safeguards have been in place to protect participant data since 1991
How Does SEMI Protect Participant Data?
Who can I contact about data collection programs at SEMI?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org