SEMI is the only organization that is able to collect actual data from semiconductor equipment, components and materials suppliers around the world with regular frequency. Strict professional standards of confidentiality ensure all of the participants’ data is kept secure.
How SEMI Market Statistics Programs Work:
- Participants compile actual data (sales revenues or billings, and/or orders or bookings) from the previous quarter or month and summarize this on a customized input form.
- Data is submitted over a secure fax line or via email to David Powell Inc., an independent professional financial services company.
- David Powell Inc. completes all accuracy and confidentiality checks and generates summary reports.
- Summary reports are delivered to SEMI.
- SEMI checks market trends and generates the reports.
- Reports are emailed to program participants.