November 7, 2019
Driven by Innovative Semiconductors:
The Road to Autonomous Vehicles
TEL hosts the SEMI Texas Fall Outlook focused on what is arguably the most exciting new application, Automotive Electronics!
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
2400 Grove St.
Austin, TX 78741
Autonomous and assisted driving, coupled with electric drive trains, will impact a broad range of semiconductor and wireless connectivity solutions, including analog and power management, sensors and cameras, processors, new memory types, batteries, displays, and much more. Listen and participate in the discussion as industry analysts and experts share insights on how the new automotive technologies will impact companies near and far. NXP Semiconductors, Silicon Labs, TEL Venture Capital, VLSI Research and many more discuss:
- IC Market Update
- Impact on Industry Value Chain
- Role and Impact of China
- Macroeconomic Layout, Policy Issues and the Effect on the Semiconductor Industry
- Smart Automotive, 3D Printing Manufacturing Techniques for Automotive, Drones, Sensor Fusion
- Technologies & Policies Enabling Autonomous & Eco-Friendly Vehicles
- Connected Vehicles Applications, Technologies, and Standards for Safety, Mobility and Environmental Enhancements
Registration & Networking Breakfast
Semiconductor Manufacturing Markets: Are we at the bottom? What kind of recovery is ahead?
Semiconductors – Foundation for Safe and Secure Mobility
Mixed-signal ICs for Smart, Connected, Electric Vehicles
Panel Discussion and Q&A
Discussion includes Pratik Joshi, Samsung Austin