SEMI EHS Division
Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI) and its members, which supply equipment and materials to the semiconductor manufacturing industry, are committed to environmentally sound policies and the health and safety of the people who work in the industry.
The SEMI EHS Division focuses on international EHS topics, compliance and regulatory issues, and the advancement of EHS within the semiconductor industry. It facilitates industry-wide collective efforts that member companies of SEMI believe would be more effectively undertaken by the industry association and cross-industry groups. Division activities include:
- Industry advocacy
- EHS Executive Committee with SEMI BOD participation
- International Compliance & Regulatory Committees
- The Global Care initiative
- The Akira Inoue Award
- EHS regulatory tracking database
- The SEHS Grapevine
- EU directives and policy, including new EU Chemicals Policy White Paper and CE marking
- U.S. EPA Significant New Use Rule (SNUR) on perfluoroalkyl sulfonates (PFAS)
- EHS Interest Group Meetings
- Occupational Health & Safety Benchmarking
The EHS Division operates separately from, and in coordination with, the SEMI International Standards Division.
For SEMI EHS contacts, click here.
- SIA - Semiconductor Industry Association
- SESHA - Semiconductor Environmental, Safety & Health Association (formerly SSA Semiconductor Safety Association)
- International SEMATECH
SEMI is a global industry association for companies participating in the microelectronics and display industries. SEMI maintains offices in Austin, Beijing, Brussels, Hsinchu, Moscow, San Jose (Calif.), Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington, D.C.