Thank you very much for accepting our invitation to participate at the Industry Strategy Symposium—ISS 2021 to beheld virtually on January 12 and 13. As an invited speaker, please review the requirements, deadlines and resources to help you prepare for your participation at ISS.
SPEAKER REQUIREMENTS & DUE DATES
Upon Confirmation: Speaker Agreement (Sent to you by your Event Manager)
Upon Confirmation: Speaker Headshot Photo (jpg, at least 400x400):
Upon Confirmation: Professional Biography
October 30, 2020: Presentation Title
October 30, 2020: Presentation Abstract
December 4, 2020: Draft Presentation (For assigned Committee to review)
December 30, 2020: Pre-recorded Presentation Video (MP4, Video Format: 1920x1080, 2 MB)
January 4, 2021: Final Presentation if presenting LIVE (PowerPoint, 16x9)
January 4, 2021: Final Presentation (PDF, approved for release to attendees)
To be Scheduled: Speaker Training/Virtual Platform Rehearsals
- (This is Optional. You are welcome to use your Company PPT template)
OTHER IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
- When preparing your PPT Presentation, please note that when you share your screen, your video will appear on the upper right corner of the screen so keep area of slide clear of data.
- If you record your presentation in PowerPoint and use video, the video window will appear in the lower right while recording. This can be moved and re-sized after recording when you return to editing. Be sure the video window does not obscure any of the text for each slide.
- When recording in Zoom, please keep video window on upper right corner. The Zoom logo usually appears on the lower right side of the slide.
RESOURCES TO SHARE
- Social media graphic. Download here.
If you have any questions or need assistance recording your presentation, please contact Agnes Cobar @ email@example.com