October 6, 2020
The MEMS and Sensors Executive Conference is designed for senior executives across the MEMS and sensors supply chain and adjacent industries.
Join us online for Session 1—
Sensors for Entertainment & Augmented Reality
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Online, Pacific Time,
The Next Wave of Sensorization: Solving Our Shared Challenges
Industry economic, business updates will be covered from different aspects of the ecosystem, together with forward-looking strategic and technology trends. The opportunities and challenges brought about by key technologies and markets in the areas of medical, sensors for entertainment and augmented reality, virtual reality, environmental, food/agriculture, ultrasonic applications, and wearable devices will be explored. The growth in existing and emerging MEMS and sensors markets, together with the resulting new components, software, and systems needs, will also be discussed.
Take advantage of MSEC 2020 as a Virtual Event. Although we will not meet in person this year, it may be the only time you'll get this amazing content at a fraction of the cost.
- SAVE $1,500+ attending the Virtual Event. Registration is only $199 Member / $299 Non-Member.
- HEAR industry experts and connect virtually with executives in the comfort of your office or home.
- ACCESS the presentations On-Demand 24/7 until November 15, 2020.
- MINUS all the travel time and expenses!
Key Session Topics
- October 6 » Session 1—Sensors for Entertainment & Augmented Reality
- October 7 » Session 2—Emerging Business Strategies
- October 8 » Session 3—Business Strategies & Opportunities in 2020
- October 13 » Session 4—Emerging Technologies & Manufacturing Trends
- October 14 » Session 5—Product Showdown: Ultrasonic Transducers
- October 15 » Session 6—Market Trends
Who Should Attend?
CEO ● Chairmen ● Presidents ● Senior Executives ● Executive Vice Presidents ● CTO ● Startup Founders ● Financial Analysts ● Market Researchers ● Consulting Firms
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 | MSEC Session 1—Sensors for Entertainment & Augmented Reality
Platinum Sponsor—EV Group
Keynote—Model Based Design and Scientific Data Analytics of Disney Attractions
Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products continues to develop attractions that are more engaging and immersive than ever before. One of the primary reasons that Disney is able to deliver these rich story telling environments is by employing Model and Simulation based Design techniques. This enables Disney to study and analyze how a new experience will look, operate, and function before it is built, allowing the use of agile development early on in the design process. These models can then applied to other aspects of the attraction’s lifecycle including training and data analytics. This presentation will provide an overview of how these techniques are applied in attractions design and how Disney is deploying an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform to gain deep operational insights.
Keynote—MEMS Applications in Augmented Reality
Oculus, Microsoft HoloLens, and VIVE all use MEMS devices for positional tracking to augment the imaging camera-based systems they utilize. Positional tracking refers to the ability to maintain precise position of the wearer’s head when using the AR/VR device. This presentation will discuss different tracking methods and the key role MEMS sensors play in preventing undesirable AR/VR experiences such as motion sickness. Technology needs for AR/VR advancements, as well as emerging and future applications, will also be discussed.
Topic Discussion Breakouts
- Member: $199
- Non-Member: $299
- Non-Member for Government, Military, and Academia: $249
- Contact Michelle Fabiano at firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code. Must have a valid .gov, .mil or .edu email address.
- Register 5: 20% discount
- Register 10: 25% discount
- Register 15: 30% discount
For group discounts, contact Michelle Fabiano at email@example.com
Late registrations may result in delayed conference access.
We recommend registering at least 10 minutes before the event to allow enough time for the system to process your registration, in order to access the first session on time.
Cancellations received on or before September 21, 2020 will be fully refunded (less $30 cancellation fee).
Sr. Sales Manager, SEMI