November 2, 2020 - December 10, 2020
North America Standards Fall Meetings 2020
November-December, via Web Conference
The North America Standards Fall Meetings will be held via Web conference in November and December.
Scheduling the meetings in this manner will minimize meeting conflicts and maximize member participation.
A detailed meeting schedule will be available in mid-October.
Dates and times for each meeting will be emailed to Task Force members.
Meeting topics include:
- Advanced Process Control
- Backend Factory Integration
- Building Information Modeling
- Chemical Mechanical Planarization Consumables
- Contaminants in Gas Delivery Systems
- Data Security
- Diagnostic Data Acquisition - EDA Freeze 3
- Electron Microscopy Workflow
- Korean High-Pressure Gas Safety Control Requirements
- Panel Level Packaging
- PFOA Restriction in Fluoromaterials
- Proactive Yield Management for Advanced Nodes
- S2 Pressure Guidelines
- Smart Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Traceability
- Ultrapure Water
- Water Management for Sustainable Manufacturing
NOTE: Standards meetings are open to all, but you must be a SEMI Standards Program Member to attend. If you are not a Member, please join the Standards Program and start making a big contribution to the industry’s progress, complete an application form today!
For the latest updates on SEMI events affected by the Coronavirus, please visit our Coronavirus Status Updates webpage.
Questions? Contact your local staff coordinator: Click here
via Web Conference,