October 6, 2020 - October 15, 2020
If you missed the [LIVE] MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress—MSEC, On-Demand is available 24/7 until November 15, 2020.
8:00 am - 10:30 am
Online, Pacific Time,
The Next Wave of Sensorization: Solving Our Shared Challenges
Industry economic, business updates will be covered from different aspects of the ecosystem, together with forward-looking strategic and technology trends. The opportunities and challenges brought about by key technologies and markets in the areas of medical, sensors for entertainment and augmented reality, virtual reality, environmental, food/agriculture, ultrasonic applications, and wearable devices will be explored. The growth in existing and emerging MEMS and sensors markets, together with the resulting new components, software, and systems needs, will also be discussed.
Take advantage of MSEC 2020 as a Virtual Event. Although we will not meet in person this year, it may be the only time you'll get this amazing content at a fraction of the cost.
- SAVE $1,500+ attending the Virtual Event. Registration is only $199 Member / $299 Non-Member.
- HEAR industry experts and connect virtually with executives in the comfort of your office or home.
- ACCESS the presentations On-Demand 24/7 until November 15, 2020.
- MINUS all the travel time and expenses!
Key Session Topics
- October 6 » Session 1—Sensors for Entertainment & Augmented Reality
- October 7 » Session 2—Emerging Business Strategies
- October 8 » Session 3—Business Strategies & Opportunities in 2020
- October 13 » Session 4—Emerging Technologies & Manufacturing Trends
- October 14 » Session 5—Product Showdown: Ultrasonic Transducers
- October 15 » Session 6—Market Trends
Join [LIVE] at 8-10:30am PDT from October 6-8 and 13-15, 2020 to watch all presentations.
Most are available On-Demand. Some are only available during [LIVE] stream (e.g. Disney Keynote).
Who Should Attend?
CEO ● Chairmen ● Presidents ● Senior Executives ● Executive Vice Presidents ● CTO ● Startup Founders ● Financial Analysts ● Market Researchers ● Consulting Firms
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2020
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2020
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2020
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2020
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2020
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2020
- Member: $199
- Non-Member: $299
- Non-Member for Government, Military, and Academia: $249
- Contact Michelle Fabiano at email@example.com for discount code. Must have a valid .gov, .mil or .edu email address.
- Register 5: 20% discount
- Register 10: 25% discount
- Register 15: 30% discount
For group discounts, contact Michelle Fabiano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is non-refundable.
Visit Sponsor Booths
Sr. Sales Manager, SEMI
Industry & Media Partners
Virtual Publications — Read & Subscribe
SPEAKER Q&A BLOGS
• KEYNOTE—Michael Tschanz, Director, Engineering Technology and Analysis, Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products
• KEYNOTE—Jack McCauley, American Inventor, McCauley Labs
• Andreas Breiter, Partner, McKinsey & Company
• KEYNOTE—Jens Fabrowsky, Executive Vice President, Automotive Electronics, Robert Bosch GmbH
• David Horsley, Co-Founder, TDK-Chirp Microsystems
• October 21, 2020—MSEC 2020 Recognizes Products, Leaders Taking Aim at Solving Global Challenges
• August 31, 2020—Virtual MSEC 2020 to Spotlight MEMS and Sensors Innovations for Medical, Smart Cities, Other Growth Markets