The MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) is pleased to sponsor its first Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) Workshop. The workshop is co-located with the MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress (MSEC).
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa | San Diego, CA
The PNT Workshop will investigate technologies with the potential to provide PNT without GPS. It will serve as a forum to help connect the US Army to potential solution providers by fostering an information flow that will lead to new business relationships among the supply chain and vital end customer.
Solutions with a potential to provide accurate GPS-denied PNT in evolving form factors are required. A key purpose of the workshop is to provide a channel for the audience to come and offer suggestions on technologies and other innovations at the forefront for these issues.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The PNT workshop will benefit organizations involved in the development and production of systems such as: electro optical and infrared (EO/IR) sensors, alternative radio-frequency and satellite products, inertial measurement units, software and algorithm services providers, timing devices, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). PNT Workshop attendees involved in the design and production of autonomous vehicles, commercial drones, ground & ocean robotics, consumer wearables and other products requiring navigation in challenging RF environments will:
- Explore cutting-edge requirements for PNT systems
- Share their perspectives on novel PNT technologies and capabilities
- Meet and network with peers/experts from industry, academia and government
- Obtain information on funded research & development opportunities
US and Canada citizenship accepted, other citizenship on exception basis only.
Detailed agenda to follow.
- Session 1: Welcome and Overview
- Session 2: Overviews of 3 Primary Areas: Manufacturing Capability, Data Fusion, Time Keeping
- Session 3: Government and Industry Discussion
- Session 4: Summary and Action Items
For more information on the workshop contact Carmelo Sansone at email@example.com.
For more information and to register for MEMS & Sensors Executive Conference, please visit MSEC 2019