The MEMS and Sensors Industry Group® (MSIG), a SEMI Strategic Association Partner, connects the MEMS and sensors supply network in established and emerging markets enabling members to grow and prosper. MEMS and sensors play an integral role in billions of electronic devices. From your smartphone to your smart home, MEMS and sensors are the essential enabling components that allow us to experience the world around us in fundamentally new ways.
Provide a collaborative platform that enables the MEMS and sensor industry to address common challenges, innovate, accelerate business and technical results
the MEMS and sensors supply chain through conferences, symposiums, online discussions and meetings
near-term commercialization of MEMS and sensors in established and emerging markets
thought leaders to explore industry gaps, issues and barriers to growth
with partner organizations to improve standardization and open-source solutions
Interested in being a part of the MEMS & Sensors community? Gain a seat in this thriving group of technology and business professionals united by a common desire to advance MEMS and sensors across global markets.
As a SEMI member, activation into the MSIG community is simple. Just complete this short form for activation and we will handle the rest.
MAKE INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS
- 24/7 access to the entire SEMI MSIG member network
- Connect with other SEMI technology communities
ENGAGE WITH INDUSTRY PEERS
- Join working groups to solve challenges
- Meet influencers at neutral technical forums
- Engage in global advocacy on issues such as trade building, talent and technology development
BUILD YOUR BRAND
- Speak at influential industry events around the globe
- Connect to our one-of-a-kind PR Program for marketing activities including blogs, webinars and media access.
GAIN MARKET INSIGHTS
- Members-only resources available 24/7 including research, white papers, presentations and more
ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT
- Member pricing on conferences, exhibitions and industry research
- Cost savings on many everyday fab and business needs
Vice President, Technology Communities
Director, MEMS & Sensors Industry Group
Membership Relations Manager, SEMI Americas
Tel: +65.6339. 6361