SEMICON Europa, the Largest Microelectronics Platform in Europe, is approaching and we look forward to seeing you in Munich! Find out more about how to secure your place at our conference. Read our Top Five Reasons to Attend SEMICON Europa 2017:
Executive Keynote Opening Ceremony
Join us as we kick off SEMICON Europa 2017 with keynotes from four visionary industry leaders:
- Dr. Stefan Finkbeiner, CEO of Bosch Sensortec
- Maria Marced , President, TSMC Europe
- Frank M. Rinderknecht, Founder and CEO of Rinspeed Inc.
Outstanding Networking Events!
SEMICON is back in Munich! Together with productronica, SEMICON Europa is part of the largest and strongest combined platform for electronics manufacturing in Europe, with an expected international attendance in excess of 45,000 visitors. Don't miss exciting and unique opportunities to network with peers and connect with a large number of stakeholders and international visitors.
Great Opportunities for Growth
SEMICON Europa the premier platform in Europe for discovering technologies, finding solutions to microelectronics design and manufacturing challenges, and meeting the people and companies who are moving electronics innovation.
Spotlight on Innovation
Showcasing 14 start-up companies from the micro- and nanotechnology field, INNOVATION VILLAGE brings together early-stage technology companies, semiconductor industry’s top strategic investors, and leading technology partners. Discover new materials, innovative manufacturing processes, solutions for IoT, automotive, and other exciting new technologies. Is your startup about to bring mobile services and digitalization on the road to the car? Meet Volkswagen Group decision makers, managers and experts: apply HERE for the Volkswagen - Future Mobility Pitch.
Top Notch Programs
Discover the latest trends and technologies in microelectronics manufacturing and new and growing markets, including flexible hybrid electronics, advanced automotive, mobile, and power devices!
- Materials Conference, featuring keynotes from SOITEC, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, and Dow Chemicals
- 21st Fab Management Forum (FMF) “Quality Challenges – Solutions for Tomorrow”
- European SAE Connect2Car Forum exploring electronics technologies for connected and autonomous vehicle applications
- Advanced Packaging Conference (APC), featuring keynotes fromRoodMicrotec, Yole Developpement, and Infineon
- 2017FLEX Europe - Be Flexible (co-organized with Fraunhofer EMFT), featuring keynotes from Würth Elektronik, Institut für Mikroelektronik Stuttgart, Robert Bosch and E Ink Corporation
- Power Electronics Conference, featuring keynotes from Cambridge University, and Yole Developpement
- And much more, including free sessions at the TechARENA stages. Discover the entire SEMICON Europa program agenda online: www.semiconeuropa.org/Programsandsessions
Don’t wait—mark your calendar, register, and plan now to attend SEMICON Europa 2017!
For more information please visit www.semiconeuropa.org
SEMICON Europa marketing and sponsorship opportunities enhance the presence of companies and products. Check our Sponsorship offer at semiconeuropa.org/MarketingOpportunities
co-located with productronica
Nov 14-17, 2017