Call for Nominations for SEMI Europe Standards Awards 2015!
The SEMI Europe Standards Awards will be presented during SEMICON Europa from October 6-8, 2015 in Dresden, Germany. The award winners will be recognized for their contribution to the industry and the SEMI International Standards program. This is SEMI Europe’s chance to officially recognize standards volunteers for their extraordinary contributions to the industry through the development of standards.
Please help us in honoring these outstanding individuals by submitting your nominations!
Award winners will be recognized for their contribution to the SEMI International Standards program in any one of five following categories Merit Award, Honor Award, Leadership Award, Standards Corporate Membership Award, and International Collaboration Award.
Please submit your nominations before Friday, July 10, 2015.
To nominate and individual, please click on the link below, fill in the form and return the form to Andrea Busch: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: To SAVE or SEND this document after filling in the fields, you must have Acrobat Reader X (up-to-date) or XI. You can dowload this program FOR FREE online at the ADOBE READER WEBSITE.
We thank you in advance for your participation in nominating the 2015 SEMI standards awards winners.
2014 SEMI Standards award winners with SEMI staff at the SEMI Standards award ceremony held in Grenoble, France at SEMICON Europa 2014.
PAST AWARD RECIPIENTS INCLUDE
- Marty Burkhart, HiPureTec, Leadership Award 2014
- Ulrich Kretzer, Freiburger Compound Materials GmbH & Hans Christian Alt, University of Munich, Merit Award 2014
- Gordon Ferrier, Gordon Ferrier Consulting, Honor Award, 2014
- Jean-Marie Collard, Solvay, International Collaboration Award 2014
- Hubert Aulich, Solar Valley, and Laszlo Fabry, Leadership Award 2012
- Martin Zenning, Merit Award 2012
- Eberhard Teichmann, PEER Group, Leadership Award 2012
- Christian Prischmann, Ulbrich, Leadership Award 2011
- Roland Bindemann, Freiberger Compound Materials, Honor Award 2010
- Paul Williams, Leadership Award 2010
- Jan Rothe, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, International Collaboration Award 2009
- Jean-Marie Collard, Solvay, Leadership Award 2009
- Wolfgang Sievert, Honeywell, Honor Award 2009
- PV Equipment Integration Specification Taskforce, Merit Award 2009
- Roy Blunt, IQE, Honor ward 2008
- Andy Longford, PandA, Honor Award 2005
- Arnd-Dietrich Weber, SiCrystal, Merit Award 2004
- Noel Poduje, ADE, International Collaboration Award 2004
- Rik Jonckheere, IMEC, International Collaboration Award 2003
- Gerd Limmer, Siemens, Merit Award 2003
- Wolfgang Jantz, Fraunhofer IAF, Leadership Award 2003
- Juergen Bierhals, Messer Griessheim, Honor Award 2002
- Peter Wagner, Wacker Siltronic, International Collaboration Award 2002
- Bob Scace, Klaros Corporation, Honor Award 2001
- Alfred Honold, TePla, Leadership Award 2001
- Thomas Kaufmann, Fraunhofer IPA, Merit Award 2001