European 3D Summit – Venue
|Hotels & Accommodations|
SEMI will secure a limited number of rooms for event delegates in various hotels.BOOK YOUR STAY
Promotional Code: OKKO3D
|Price: The price is 110 EUR per night for a classic room|
This price includes:
- A design room features a Nespresso machine, a dock IPhone / IPod and quality materials
- Breakfast served from 07h to 10h on weekdays, 8 am to 12 am on weekends
- Access to Club privatized living space for our clientele, composed of different seating areas in a friendly
and cozy spirit
- Provision 24h / 24 free of all soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Coffee, Tea KUSMI TEA, Cows drinking
Michel & Augustin, tomato juice ...)
- Access to “aperitivo” served from 19h to 22h, "appetizer" before restoring consists of a buffet of local
and regional products and mainly bios!
- First glass of alcohol offered
- Access to the equipped fitness room sports machines
- Video on demand and internet access include
Price for Novotel Centre: 138 EUR per night + 15.50 EUR for the breakfast
Price for Mercure Président: 139 EUR per night, breakfast include
|MINATEC Innovation Campus|
The MINATEC innovation campus is home to 2,400 researchers, 1,200 students, and 600 technology transfer experts on a state-of-the-art 20-hectare campus offering 10,000 square meters of clean room space. An international center for micro and nanotechnologies, the MINATEC campus is unlike any other research facility in Europe.
|3, parvis Louis Néel|
The Lyon (St Exupéry) and Geneva (Cointrin) airports are respectively at 1 and 1.5 hour drive from Grenoble. Shuttle buses between the airports and to Grenoble operate frequently.
Grenoble can be reached by high speed trains with connections to major big cities.The Grenoble train station is only 5 min walking distance from Minatec facilities.
From Geneva: Take the A41 Highway and follow signs to Grenoble
From Lyon: A48 Highway and follow signs to Grenoble
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows