5th SEMI Brussels Forum - Venue
5th SEMI Brussels Forum
Europe’s leading policy event for semiconductor and photovoltaic equipment and materials
Please click on the link to make the reservation at one of the conveniently selected hotels www.resotel.be/semi . Shuttles will be arranged between the hotels and conference venue.
Shuttle pick-up for hotel guests to the conference location on 24 May
07:45 Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Rue du Fosse-aux-Loups 47
07:55 Metropole Hotel Place de Brouckere 31
07:55 NH Atlanta Hotel Boulevard Adolphe Max 7
23 May 2011 – Reception 17:30-21:30 Sponsored by Soitec
Location: Representation office of the Principality of Asturias, Rue Saint Laurent 36.
- 17:30 Reception starts. Food and drinks will be available at all times.
- 18:00 Performance by Bob Alan, magician
- 18:30 Welcome by André-Jacques Auberton-Hervé, President and CEO, Soitec
- 18:40 Welcome by Thierry Van der Pyl, Director, Directorate G Components and Systems, DG Information Society & Media, European Commission
- 20:00 Performance by Bob Alan, magician
The Principality of Asturias is an autonomous community within the kingdom of Spain, former Kingdom of Asturias in the Middle Ages. It is situated on the Spanish north coast (Bay of Biscay) facing the Cantabrian Sea.
24 May 2011 – 5th SEMI Brussels Forum
Location: Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe, Kortenberglaan 71.
The Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe (vleva) is intended to lead to a more positive Flemish presence at European policy level and to a better promotion of Flemish interests. The agency also has the task of informing Flemish companies and civil society and the Flemish authorities (regional and local) as effectively as possible about European dossiers and financing opportunities.
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows