Denada Hodaj, Europe Sales Manager
Tel.: + 33 4 56 52 94 45
|Gold Sponsor|| |
| || |
Presto Engineering, Inc. provides outsourced operations for semiconductor and IoT companies, helping customers reduce risk and accelerate time-to-market. The company is expert in the development of solutions for RF, analog, mixed-signal, imaging and secured applications, from tape-out to delivery of finished goods, through its facilities in USA, Europ and Asia.
For more information, please visit http://presto-eng.com/
| || |
|Silver Sponsor|| |
| || |
L Foundry, a SMIC company, is a leading specialized foundry. From the heart of ancient Europe, with the Headquarter in Avezzano (Italy), LFoundry is focused on providing access to most advanced analog manufacturing service with a capacity of >40,000 wafers/month, innovative technology extensions, including volume 90nm and copper manufacturing, a strong emphasis on flexibility and customer partnership. LFoundry is supporting own technology IP for 150nm and 110nm with a large portfolio of process-proven libraries, IP, design tools and reference flows. LFoundry’s key focus is primarily on automotive and industrial related applications including CIS, security, smart power, embedded memory, and others As a SMIC Company, LFoundry can leverage skills and capabilities of one of the leading semiconductor foundries in the world and the largest and most advanced foundry in mainland China.
|Event Sponsor|| |
| || |
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials (Europe) is a leading supplier to the semiconductor IC market. We offer the broadest range worldwide of high-performance photopolymers and high purity chemicals to the technologically demanding semiconductor manufacturers. Some eye-catchers:
- Extremely high-resolution state-of-the-art resists EUV, 193nm dry and wet, 248 nm technology through i-line, g-line photoresists including rubber based negative technologies.
- Our polyimides, a specialty coating used as a protective layer or “buffer coat” before packaging, including a LOW CURE version for redistribution layer applications.
- A broad array of high purity solvents, specialty etchants, cleaners, removers and other ancillary products.
- Ultra-pure CVD and diffusion chemicals as well as high purity delivery systems.
- FUJIFILM Electronic Materials Color Mosaic® technology, a photosensitive-pigmented or dyed material incorporated in image sensors.
- High-performance CMP slurries to support a broad range of technology nodes and process integration requirements.
| || |
JSR Micro N.V., based in Leuven, Belgium, is a subsidiary of JSR Corporation, a multinational company employing over 6000 people worldwide and a leading materials supplier in a variety of technology-driven markets. JSR’s global network is headquartered in Tokyo. JSR is a research-oriented organization that pursues close collaborations with leading innovators in a number of industries that are key to the present and future welfare of human society: life-sciences, energy storage, synthetic rubbers, electronic materials, display and optical materials. ‘Innovation one-on-one’ summarizes our value proposition to our customers. Through a very early and close collaboration, JSR offers its customers a competitive advantage based on leading-edge technologies, consistent high quality and balanced cost of ownership.
| || |
Important deadlines and facts:
Please make sure to submit your company logo as a vector graphic (.eps or .ai format) in 4 colors (4c) for print purposes and as an RGB image for digital applications.
Our 2017 Sponsors:
Click here and check who supported the MEMS & Sensors Summit last year.