SEMI European Imaging & Sensors Summit 2017
Sensing the World
20-22 September • Grenoble, France
SEMI has launched the new flagship event dedicated to Imaging technology ― the European Imaging and Sensors Summit.
Co-located with the European MEMS and Sensors Summit, this unique event brings together the stakeholders from Imaging, MEMS and Sensors supply chains together to discuss new technologies, smart integration of different sensors for innovative applications and future market opportunities.
Co-located with the new European MEMS & Sensors Summit 2017
Masion Minactec Complex
NEW THIS YEAR! Imaging & Sensors Demo Zone
Call for abstract now closed! Deadline to submit your demo zone information was July 15.
Thank you for your submissions!
For more information - CLICK HERE
Why this is the must-attend event for Imaging & Sensors in Europe
Imaging and Sensors applications are growing rapidly.
• What gained explosive growth as a smartphone feature has now evolved into an enormous spectrum of applications.
• Automotive, Industrial, Medical and Agricultural applications drive to dramatic progress of Imaging technologies.
• Conference will highlight perspectives along the supply chain from Imaging giants and innovative start-ups across all application platforms.
• With the increased use of Imaging and sensors devices, industry experts will provide insight into the most recent advances in technology, current and next generation products, processes and solutions driving the success of these applications forward.
• Featuring: Keynote and invited speakers ― Leading International Experts in Imaging and Sensors
Who should attend?
To support the European Imaging & Sensors Summit 2017 please contact Serena Brischetto, manager Marketing & Communications, via email@example.com
|Media Partners 2017|