SEMI European IMAGING & Sensors Summit 2017
20-22 September • Grenoble, France
CO-LOCATED with the new European MEMS & Sensors Summit 2017
Why is this your must-attend event for IMAGING & sensors in Europe?
Because Imaging and Sensors are growing in many fields.
The Smartphone “must have” feature is now propagating to fields as wide as Automotive, Industrial , Medical and Agricultural thanks to the fantastic progress of Imaging technologies.
Conference will highlight progresses from Imaging giants and innovative start-ups across all application domains.
With the increased use of Imaging and sensors devices in a diverse and growing list of products, development and integration of Imaging and sensors technology has become even more critical. Industry experts will provide insight into the most recent advances in technology, current and next generation products, processes and solutions driving the success of these applications forward.
• Featuring: Keynote and invited speakers - Leading International Experts in Imaging and Sensors
Because one-on-one business meetings gets it done.
With the top IMAGING and Sensors producers, RTO’s, Start-ups located in Europe, Grenoble known as the “Imaging Valley”, is a perfect fitting location to connect international experts and industry executives with each other. The event will offer numerous opportunities for attendees to network and further their business interests.
• Featuring: Industry Exhibition – Gala Dinner (co-located with MEMS and Sensors community)
Who will visit?
• Customers from industrial sectors, system integrators, camera systems, mobility solutions, automotive industry, consumer products, medical solutions, security and robotics solutions
• Companies providing equipment, materials and process technologies for the manufacturing of imaging applications
• Experts from related industries of horizontal and vertical markets
About the Event
Continuing the successful 2014, 2015, 2016 sessions of Imaging conference within SEMICON Europa, highlighting the newest technologies and applications in this fast growing market addressing all elements integrated into the entire Imaging value chain, SEMI launches the new flagship event dedicated to IMAGING over the brand new “European Imaging and Sensors Summit”.
This is your must-attend event for Imaging and sensors in Europe.