What’s New at SEMICON Europa 2017?
Call for papers deadline extended: SEMI invites you to submit an abstract by May 24.
For the first time SEMICON Europa will co-locate with productronica in Munich, Germany creating the strongest single event for electronics manufacturing in Europe. SEMICON Europa will feature more than 100 hours of technical sessions and presentations focused on critical industry topics that are shaping the design and manufacturing of semiconductors, MEMS, printed and flexible electronics, and other related technologies.
Here are SEMICON Europa 2017 (November 14-17) main themes and keynotes:
- Martin Sallenhag, CEO, RoodMicrotec
- Thibault Buisson, Business Unit Manager, Advanced Packaging & Manufacturing, Yole Developpement
- Thorsten Meyer, Principal Engineer Package Concept Engineering, Infineon
- Florin Udrea, professor of Semiconductor Engineering in Engineering Department, Cambridge University
- Milan Rosina, senior analyst - Energy Conversion & Emerging Materials, Yole Developpement
- Martin Giersbeck, vice president, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Christine Harendt, head of Semiconductor Integration at Institute for Microelectronics Stuttgart, IMS Chips
- Alina Schreivogel, R&D, Würth
- Christophe Maleville, executive vice president, Digital Electronics BU, SOITEC
- Juan Cordovez, managing director, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Rozalia Beica, global director, New Business Development, Dow Chemicals
Call for papers deadline extended:
SEMI invites you to submit an abstract by May 24.
For the complete list of speakers and the agenda, please go to semiconeuropa.org/Programsandsessions
These programs are also offered:
INNOVATION VILLAGE 2017: For the fourth time at SEMICON Europa, INNOVATION VILLAGE will bring early-stage technology companies, the semiconductor industry’s top strategic investors, and leading technology partners together. Call for participation for start-ups is now open. Please, click here for more information.
TechARENA 2017: Electronics for Automotive Session, Advanced Materials, Secondary Equipment, Photonics, Lithography and many other sessions. See the growing offer for technical presentations here.
SEMICON Europa 2017
co-located with productronica
Nov 14-17, 2017
May 12, 2017