As in years past, this workshop will examine where the IC Test industry is heading in the long-term and what test technologies and equipment will get us there. This year’s theme is "The Next Step to Intelligent Test," focusing on the new challenges of emerging technologies and the economics of developing smarter test programs using key learnings from test data.
TestVision is now in its 11th year and is a two-time winner of the "Most Successful Event" Award of the IEEE Test Technology Technical Council. Last year's event attracted over 100 attendees who are the drivers of test strategy in their respective companies. Sponsorship gets a company's name in front of a highly targeted audience both at the conference and in emails and web pages advertising the event. We offer various sponsorship options:
Be a sponsor of the TestVision 2020 and help position your company as an innovation leader. Questions can be directed to
Supporter Sponsors: Supporter-level sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Company name on Workshop gift
- Company logo on Test Vision website and SEMICON West Test Vision webpage
- Company logo on Workshop promotional materials
- Company logo prominently displayed on welcome slides and signs at the Workshop
- Emcee to recognize as sponsor
Sustainer Sponsors: In addition to these benefits, Sustainer sponsors receive:
- More prominent logo placement on conference materials
- The ability to utilize table space at the conference itself to display or demonstrate products or collateral material from the sponsoring company.
Partner Sponsors: In addition to these benefits, Partner sponsors receive:
- Exclusive recognition as the Partner Sponsor at the workshop with most prominent placement on collateral and marketing material
- Recognition for sponsorship of the evening social event
Download 2018 Test Vision 2020 Sponsorship Agreement PDF