SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly, and Testing (SiPAT) Special Interest Group
The SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly, and Testing (SiPAT) Special Interest Group represents SEMI members who have semiconductor packaging, assembly, or test manufacturing and/or design capabilities and capacities in semiconductor or related industries.
If you are interested in joining SEMI Special Interest Group focused on the common issues of packaging, assembly and testing, please contact Anne-Marie Dutron at email@example.com or Tom Salmon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the SiPAT
To facilitate collective engagement and support the resolution of issues that can be more effectively undertaken as an industry association rather than as individual companies. These actions may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a strong back-end network in Europe
- Increasing mutual awareness between European suppliers and device / packaging manufacturers
- Identifying and reporting capabilities and capacities of European SiPAT members
- Bench-marking back-end facilities operations.
- Advocating and lobbying for the EU Packaging, Assembly & Test industry
- Initiating EU-funded project proposals
News and Resources
- Enabling Next-Generation Packaing, Assembly& Test Technologies, and Manufacturing through Collaboration (Nov 15th, 2016)
- Packaging Central
- Collaborative Alliance for Semiconductor Test
- European Chapter of SiPAT f2f meeting took place at SEMICON Europa 2016 (Grenoble, France) on October 26, 2016
- Article: Packaging Wars Begin - OSATs and foundries begin to ramp offerings and investments in preparation for mainstream multi-chip architectures
- SEMI launches new Integrated Packaging Assembly and Test Group (Feb 9th, 2016)
|Nov 14||Semiconductor Packaging Roadmap Symposium|
|Dec 14-16||SEMICON Japan 2016|
|Jan 23-25||European 3D Summit|
|Feb 8-10||SEMICON Korea 2017|
|Mar 14-16||SEMICON China 2017|
|Apr 25-27||SEMICON Southeast Asia 2017|
|Jul 11-13||SEMICON West 2017|
European Chapter of SiPAT
The European chapter is the first chapter of this global interest group. The main goal of the European SiPAT Group is to promote the sustainable development of the Semiconductor Packaging, Assembly and Test industry in Europe.
Americas Chapter of SiPAT
Information coming soon!