SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly, and Testing (SiPAT) Special Interest Group
The SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly, and Testing (SiPAT) Special Interest Group represents SEMI members who have semiconductor packaging, assembly, or test manufacturing and/or design capabilities and capacities in semiconductor or related industries.
The European chapter is the first chapter of this global interest group. The main goal of the European SiPAT Group is to promote the sustainable development of the Semiconductor Packaging, Assembly and Test industry in Europe.
If you are interested in joining this European Chapter of SEMI Special Interest Group focused on the common issues of packaging, assembly and testing, please contact Anne-Marie Dutron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SiPAT News and Events
- Jan 18-20, 2016: SEMI European 3D Summit (Grenoble, France)
Ignas van Dommelen
Anne Marie Dutron
To facilitate collective engagement and support the resolution of issues that can be more effectively undertaken as an industry association rather than as individual companies. These actions may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a strong back-end network in Europe
- Increasing mutual awareness between European suppliers and device / packaging manufacturers
- Identifying and reporting capabilities and capacities of European SiPAT members
- Analyzing the gaps in the European back-end supply chain as compared to other regions and communicating this gap to decision makers
- Advocating and lobbying for the EU Packaging, Assembly & Test industry
- Initiating EU-funded project proposals