SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly, and Testing Group
The SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly, and Testing (SiPAT) Special Interest Group represents SEMI members who have semiconductor packaging, assembly, or test manufacturing and/or design capabilities and capacities in semiconductor or related industries.
| || |
Featured News and Articles
- Semi-Annual European SiPAT Member F2F Meeting on June 21, 2017, 9am-12pm (Berlin, Germany)
- Advanced Packaging Market Data from Yole Développement (January 2017)
- What the Heterogeneous Integration Technology Roadmap Will Mean for 2017 (3DInCites; Jan 11, 2017)
- Enabling Next-Generation Packaing, Assembly& Test Technologies, and Manufacturing through Collaboration (Nov 15th, 2016)
- European Chapter of SiPAT f2f meeting took place at SEMICON Europa 2016 (Grenoble, France) on October 26, 2016
- Packaging Wars Begin - OSATs and foundries begin to ramp offerings and investments in preparation for mainstream multi-chip architectures
- SEMI launches new Integrated Packaging Assembly and Test Group (Feb 9th, 2016)
Interested in becoming a SiPAT SIG Member?
Contact us for more information at email@example.com, or Michael Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org