PV Production Technology: “Who’s Who” in the Industry to Converge at Intersolar North America
Tap into new business contacts, strengthen current customer relationships, and demonstrate market presence at Intersolar North America
Intersolar North America 2015 will take place in San Francisco on July 13-16, co-located with SEMICON West 2015 from July 14-16. As the most attended solar event in North America and the premier exhibition for PV manufacturing, Intersolar North America will feature exhibitions and conferences focusing on areas of photovoltaics, PV production technologies, energy storage systems, and solar thermal technologies. Intersolar is a vital industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, services providers and partners of the solar industry.
Suppliers of PV production technologies can leverage Intersolar North America to connect with customers and demonstrate solutions. It’s where the “Who’s Who” of the U.S. solar community meets up to do business. For PV production technologies and materials providers, no other U.S. show has a higher density of PV manufacturing exhibits and programs designed to attract industry buyers and stakeholders.
The Keynote speakers at Intersolar North America 2015 include the following:
- Prof. Dr. Eicke R. Weber, Intersolar NA Conference chairman, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE)
- The Honorable Edmund Gerald Brown Jr., Governor, State of California, U.S.
- JB Straubel, CTO and co-founder, Tesla Motors, U.S.
- Bernadette Del Chiaro, executive director, California Solar Energy Industries Association (CALSEIA), U.S.
Conference programs includes these topics:
- Global PV Markets: All Eyes on Asia (July 13)
- Global PV Markets Europe and MENA: Will these Markets Deliver What They Promise? (July 13)
- Crystalline Silicon PV Production: A Treasure Chest of Innovations (July 14)
- PV Power Plants: Quality Ensures Performance (July 14)
- Off-Grid Market & Technologies: Enabling Global Electrification (July 15)
- ITC: What’s Happening with It and What Should You Do about It? (July 15)
- “The Future of PV” Executive Panel (July 15)
PV Production Technologies at Intersolar North America:
The Intersolar North America 2015 Conference Committee includes many executives from leading organizations within the solar industries, including Dr. Florian Wessendorf, managing director PV-Production, Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V. (VDMA), Germany. VDMA is one of the largest industry associations in Europe and represents over 3,100 member companies. VDMA covers a range from component manufacturers, machine builders, plant erectors, system suppliers, and system integrators through service providers. VDMA and Intersolar are both based in Europe.
With over two decades of experience, Intersolar brings together key members of the solar industry from around the world. Intersolar hosts conferences on four different continents and continues to facilitate the development and growth of the solar industry.
For more information on Intersolar North America, please visit: www.intersolar.us
June 24, 2015