SEMICON Taiwan 2014 to Capitalize on Growing Market Opportunities in Taiwan; Planning for Record Attendance
Taiwan is forecast to have the largest regional semiconductor manufacturing equipment and materials capital expenditures in both 2014 and 2015. Next month, SEMICON Taiwan 2014, the premier microelectronics event in Taiwan, will bring this investment energy into focus on September 3-5 at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall. SEMICON Taiwan (in its 19th year), is expected to be the largest ever, with an anticipated 1,340 booths and reach over 40,000 attendees and exhibitors. Supporting the industry and exhibition growth, SEMICON Taiwan 2014 will offer 21 business and technology sessions featuring more than 120 speakers addressing topics that include 3D IC to new memory devices, advanced packaging, MEMS, sustainability and more.
Attracting the world’s leading technology companies from design throughout the entire manufacturing supply chain, the event brings together industry leaders and innovators from around the world. Exhibition pavilions include: Precision Machinery, Secondary Markets, Sustainable Manufacturing, High-Tech Facilities, SICA, CMP, Job Fair, and also region-specific pavilions for Korea, Holland, and Europe.
SEMICON Taiwan 2014 presents a program lineup driven by the anticipated growth of System in Package (SiP), sustainability efforts, the Internet of Things (IoT) and innovation shaping the future of design and manufacturing for semiconductors, nanoelectronics, MEMS, and other related advanced electronics.
- Supplier Search Program: The Supplier Search Program is a value added service provided by SEMI with the purpose to facilitate more information exchange between SEMI members and Taiwan and global Device Makers, and OSAT. If you are interested in learning more on the procurement needs and current and future focus in tool selections and parts and components, you are encouraged to join our program
- Market Trends Forum: A focus on the semiconductor market outlook with speakers from Barclays Capital Securities Taiwan, Gartner, IC Insights, Morgan Stanley, SEMI, TechSearch International, and TSMC.
- Executive Summit: Speakers from ASE, Cadence, imec, Inotera, and TSMC who will share their perspective of “What’s Next.”
- SiP Global Summit 2014: Sessions on 3D IC Technology and Embedded Technology are featured; industry leaders will share their views on product application and development, technology strategy, cost effectiveness, repositioning the value chain and more.
- High-Tech Facility International Forum: Features two keynotes, ten presentations, and panels on topics including next-generation cleanroom design, nano-contamination control, facility information modeling and other crucial technologies affecting facility development.
- Memory Summit: With presentations and panelists from ChipMOS Technologies, IEK, Inotera, ITRI, Lam Research, Micron, MXIC, and Walton Advanced Engineering, who will review and discuss technology trends and success strategies.
SEMICON Taiwan 2014 is co-organized with TAITRA, TSIA; advised by the Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs; and partnered with KOTRA, EBRC, MPUGTW, Holland High Tech, SICA and MIRDC.
To learn more or register for SEMICON Taiwan 2014, visit www.semicontaiwan.org.
August 5, 2014