Critical Test Issues - The Debate at Test Vision 2020
The Internet of Things (IoT), it’s impact on test, and other key test issues
Test professionals who want to learn, forecast and debate the future of semiconductor test will attend the 7th annual IEEE Test Vision 2020 Workshop, held in conjunction with SEMICON West 2014 (July 8-10) in San Francisco. The event will feature speakers from Qualcomm, Gartner, AMD, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, and Mentor Graphics, along with speakers from key semiconductor test industry suppliers. Organized by SEMI and sponsored by the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society, Test Vision 2020 (July 9-10), is a two-time winner of the ATE Test Technology Technical Council’s “Most Successful Event” Award. Test Vision 2020 serves as a valuable platform where foundries, IDMs and fabless companies discuss their critical test requirements with leading test equipment and solution providers. Attendees include semiconductor test engineers, product engineers, test managers, product managers, test equipment users, developers, and industry analysts. Registration for Test Vision 2020 is now open.
Test Vision 2020 (July 9-10) will convene a first-class gathering of thought leaders, users, and suppliers of test IP and equipment. The Internet of Things (IoT) will dominate the discussion, as the mainstreaming of “connected devices” creates challenges unique to test and test assumptions. The Test Vision 2020 workshop will feature industry speakers, poster sessions, presentations and participation from semiconductor test industry leaders, including:
- Key presentations: Michael Campbell, senior VP at Qualcomm Technology, on “Testing the THINGS of the Internet of Things” and Dean Freeman, Research VP at Gartner Research, on “How the IoT will Impact the Semiconductor Industry”
- Panel: “The Pros and Cons of DiY Tester Development” with Ken Lanier from Teradyne moderating panelists from Advantest, Altera, Amkor, KYEC, National Instruments, and Texas Instruments
- “IoT Test & Quality” session with presenters from AMD, Mentor Graphics, and Teradyne
- “2.5D / 3D Probe & Test” session with speakers from GLOBALFOUNDRIES and FormFactor
- “Big Data” session with presenters from Roos Instruments, Galaxy Semiconductor, and AMD
- “Distinguished Guest Lecturers on IoT-related Topics” with speakers from Asset InterTech, Xcerra, and Cascade Microtech
- Reception with Poster Session
Platinum sponsors of Test Vision 2020 include Advantest, FormFactor, and Teradyne.
For more information, visit Test Vision 2020. Register by June 6 for “early bird” prices. SEMICON West 2014 also offers additional Test programs — please visit www.semiconwest.org/SessionsEvents/Test.
June 3, 2014