SEMI / IPC / ITI Environmental Regulatory Seminars Taking Place in Various North America Cities in May 2014
In concert with IPC and ITI, SEMI is pleased to co-host a series of Global Environmental Compliance Seminars taking place in May 2014 at various locations throughout North America:
- Tuesday, May 6 in Boston, MA, USA – Hosted by Philips Healthcare
- Thursday, May 8 in in Santa Clara, CA, USA – Hosted by Agilent Technologies
- Tuesday, May 13 in Phoenix, AZ, USA – Hosted by Intel Corporation
- Thursday, May 15 in Chicago, IL, USA – Hosted by Motorola Solutions
Regulatory topics covered include:
- European RoHS, WEEE, Batteries, Eco-Design, Blue Guide Regulatory Updates
- Drivers of Product Environmental Attributes
- U.S. State Initiatives
- Asia Environmental Overview
Who Should Attend
If you are in any way responsible for keeping your organization in compliance with environmental regulations, this seminar will provide the tools you and your organization need to comply with legal, regulatory and customer requirements.
The cost to attend is:
- $275 for SEMI Members
- $350 for General Registration (Non-Member Rate)
To register using the SEMI member rate, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM. Sorry, but there is no method for SEMI members to complete registration using an automated payment system.
Please note that your SEMI membership will be verified upon registration. If you are not sure if your company is a SEMI member, please check the SEMI Member Directory.
If you need more information, please contact Sanjay Baliga, SEMI Senior Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.