SEMICON China / SOLARCON China / FPD China 2014
Business Continuity Planning Seminar - Preparing for and Recovering from Significant Facilities Interruptions
Date / Time: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 13:00 – 16:00
Location: Kerry Hotel, Function Room 3 (3rd Floor), Pudong, Shanghai (Adjacent to Shanghai New International Expo Center)
Organizers: SEMI EHS Division, SEMI China Office, SEMI Standards Division
Seminar Partner: CSIA ESH Committee
Description: During the seminar, experts will share information on non-market hazards affecting business operations. Speakers will address approaches to prepare for and recover from these interruptions to business continuity. Specific topics will likely include fires, earthquakes, floods, and other natural and human-precipitated disasters.
Who Should Attend: If you have the following job title / function, you should consider attending the Seminar:
- Business Continuity Managers
- Corporate Risk Managers
- Corporate Sustainability Managers
- EHS Engineers and Managers
- Corporate Lawyers
- Procurement Managers
- Engineering / Design Managers
- Facilities Operations Manager
- Supply Chain Managers
- Sales / Marketing Managers
- Strategic Planners
- Product Stewardship Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Environmental Compliance Managers
Registration / Fees: No registration is required. The seminar is free. Simply show up!
Language: For the Seminar, most presentations will be delivered in the Chinese Mandarin language. Some presentations and discussions may occur in the English language. No translation services will be provided.
Agenda: The Seminar Agenda (updated March 12) is below:
- Welcome - 5 Minutes
- Introduction to Business Continuity Planning - SEMI EHS Division | Sanjay Baliga - 25 Minutes
- Perspectives from a Fab Owner - SMIC | William Yan - 40 Minutes
- Perspectives from an Insurance Provider - Marsh Insurance | Jacky Tang - 40 Minutes
- Case Study from the 2011 Japan Earthquake - Tokyo Electron China | Canyuan Wang & Toshi Matsuda - 40 Minutes
- SEMI Guidance / Standards - SEMI Standards Division | Kris Shen & James Amano - 25 Minutes
- Conclusions - 5 Minutes
More Information: For more information about the Business Continuity Planning Seminar, please contact Sanjay Baliga (SEMI Senior EHS Manager) in San Jose, California, USA at email@example.com. Complete information about SEMICON China / SOLARCON China / FPD China is located here: http://www.semiconchina.org.