SEMI EUROPEAN SALES MANAGER
SEMI EUROPEAN SALES MANAGER
- Successfully selling SEMI’s products (Exhibitions / Events / SEMI Products) and services within Europe and cross regional. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in short and long term sales revenues with emphasis on customer satisfaction and margin.
- Building long term relationship with the entire customer base and in particular the SEMI global key accounts
- Responsible for achieving agreed sales targets within assigned region/customers
- Responsible for the complete sales process, executing a created business plans; from identifying new business opportunities within a target account through to closing the related agreements enabling new revenue streams,
- Generate customer demand through various avenues, such as seminars, lead generation, cold calling, account management and customer visits
- Organizing quarterly review meetings with SEMI’s management, providing SEMI with a full comprehension of business opportunities, prospect list, challenges and risks in the Territory
- Maintain a prospect list based on segments and customer categories.
- Conducting sales presentations
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements and communicate to development and product team in SEMI
- Work steadily to create and maintain a good image for SEMI
- Continuously build and develop SEMI’s network within assigned customers and relevant third parties
- Continuously contribute to SEMI’s overall development
- Manage Sales Process and Process lists within the SEMI information system.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the Microelectronic, Photovoltaic or related industry, and overall experience in building a membership, within an Association Model--preferred
- 5 to 10 years of proven sales experience, possessing deep knowledge of and experience with promoting equipment, materials, components and device; as well adjacencies including Plastic/Printed/Flexible Electronics to the market
- Strong technical sales experience within a highly competitive environment
- Articulate person with excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact and influence at all levels, from technical personnel to senior decision makers
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to motivate and inspire customers, partners and SEMI’s team
- Strong social competence
- An accomplished presenter and communicator, able to translate technically complex messages into understandable and tangible customer benefits and solutions
- A team player, able to forge and develop relationships with a wide variety of internal and external contacts, gaining commitment
- Competitive, persistent, persuasive, creative and self-assured in nature.
- Willing and able to travel across territory
- Fluent in German or French and English both verbal and written
- Professional knowledge in standard IT tools, such as MS Office
- Self-starter--,a builder who can self-manage and perform regional sales responsibilities
Send Resumes to:
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows