Worldwide Photovoltaic (PV) Manufacturing Database
Worldwide Photovoltaic (PV) Manufacturing Database – Subscription
Publication: Quarterly (March, June, September, and December)
Principal Analyst: Toby Liu, senior PV market research analyst, SEMI China
The SEMI Worldwide (Photovoltaic) PV Manufacturing database is focused on global upstream manufacturing capacity and production data from 2006 to present and forecast to 2018. The database is available through a subscription and is updated quarterly to track the rapid changes related to production and capacity in the PV industry.
The SEMI Worldwide PV Manufacturing data is updated throughout the quarter. Information is obtained by SEMI analysts through direct contact with PV manufacturers and is also compiled from publicly available information such as financial reports, press releases, and news articles. SEMI verifies the public information by contacting the manufacturers.
- Manufacturers of PV modules, cells, wafers or polysilicon suppliers who need to do both long-term strategic planning and short-term operating decisions
- Production equipment manufacturers needing a research tool to prepare market research and sales forecasts
- Raw material and component suppliers seeking to understand the global customer base and develop sales forecasts
- Potential investors desiring access to primary manufacturing and market data to develop market research
Key Questions Answered
- What is the utilization of each PV value chain segment?
- To what extent does the PV manufacturing capacity oversupply the market demand?
- To what extent will the PV manufacturing capacity shrink over the next two years?
- When will the PV industry come into supply/demand re-balance?
- Which technology or product type will be the most influential in each segment or process and which one will likely be the next?
- Will there be new market entrants in the near future?
- More than 1,400 PV manufacturing fab capacity and production records
- Data characterized by company name, website (hyperlinked), location, product type and technology type, supplier, customer, ownership, current status and recent company specific news (hyperlinked)
- Data coverage: 2006 to present and forecast to 2018
- Supply chain covered: Polysilicon, Ingot/Wafer, Cell and Module(C-Si/Thin Film/CPV). Thin Film coverage includesSi based, CIS/CIGS, TSSC, and Organic
*This pricing does not apply to Individual Members.
Note: Multi user site licenses available. For more information, please
contact SEMI Global Customer Service at 1.408.943-6901.
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows