Intellectual Property Protection Seminar - HOSTED BY SEMI and U.S. Commercial Services
Road Show Hosted by: SEMI and U.S. Commercial Services: Intellectual Property Protection Seminar
This seminar is an opportunity to learn the basics of intellectual property rights (IPR) protection and enforcement and to discover the resources that are available to help your business enforce IPR at home and abroad. This dynamic, day-long program will feature presentations by intellectual property experts and law enforcement officials from the U.S. Department of Commerce Office of Intellectual Property Rights, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and the National IPR Coordination Center. The program will end with the opportunity to meet one-on-one with these experts.
Seminar topics include:
- The basics of obtaining intellectual property rights in the United States and internationally
- Protecting your patent in the United States and internationally, the Patent Cooperation Treaty, common mistakes to avoid
- Trade secrets & best practices
- How to obtain and maintain trademarks and copyrights
- How to enforce intellectual property rights in the United States and internationally
- Remedies for counterfeiting, piracy, and trade secret theft
- Law enforcement resources for intellectual property rights enforcement
Networking Luncheon: Enjoy lunch with other export professionals. Experts and advisors from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the International Trade Administration, and Silicon Valley U.S. Export Assistance Center, U.S. Department of Commerce.
PLUS: You will have the opportunity to meet One-on-One with expert speakers from the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the Office of Intellectual Property Rights & International Trade Administration.
Registration in advance is required. Registration Fee: $50 (includes lunch)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013
Address: 3081 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
If you are interested in attending, please contact Lin Tso.
Sr. Programs Manager
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows