About SEMI Chemicals and Gas Manufacturers Group
The Chemicals and Gas Manufacturers Group (CGMG) is a special interest group of SEMI members who produce, package and/or distribute chemicals or gases used in semiconductor applications; also members who produce equipment and/or packaging, or provide services utilizing chemicals and/or gases in semiconductor applications.
The purpose of the CGMG is multifold:
- To acquire market information and statistics about the semiconductor chemical and gas markets.
- To achieve better representation in regard to legislation and lobbying efforts concerning the semiconductor industry.
- To promote customer awareness of the technical and business issues facing the chemical/gas suppliers in meeting the semiconductor industry expectations in product quality and value.
- To promote cooperative efforts between the Semiconductor Chemical and Gas
- Manufacturers Group members and/ or other SEMI® member companies to solve common problems and eliminate duplication of resources
Currently, there are two market statistics programs associated with the CGMG:
1) Quarterly Worldwide Semiconductor Photoresist & Ancillary Chemical Revenue Statistics
2) Quarterly Revenue Statistics for Worldwide Electronic Gas Markets.
For more information about the market statistics programs, please contact Lara Chamness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.408.943.7982.