“Call for Presenters” for SEMICON West 2013
Topics Cover Developments in Lithography, Nonplanar Architectures, Advanced Materials, 3D-IC and Advanced Packaging, Test, Lab-to-Fab, Productivity Innovation, and More
SEMI announced a “Call for Presenters” for technical sessions and presentations at SEMICON West 2013, which takes place July 9-11 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, Calif. Presentation abstracts are due March 1, 2013.
SEMICON West 2013 will feature more than 60 hours of technical sessions and presentations across four show floor technology stages — the TechXPOTs — focused on critical industry topics shaping design and manufacturing of semiconductors, high-brightness (HB) LEDs, MEMS, printed and flexible electronics, and other related technologies. New this year will be sessions on Manufacturing Solutions for Nonplanar Transistors, Productivity Innovation (solutions for existing 200mm and 300mm fabs) and Lab-to-Fab (R&D development, and transition to high-volume manufacturing technologies). SEMI is soliciting technical presentations in topic areas including:
- Manufacturing nonplanar transistors
- Advanced lithography
- 450mm wafer processing
- Advanced materials and processes
- Productivity technology for existing fabs
- Equipment and materials management
- Secondary equipment and solutions
Packaging and Test
- Semiconductor test strategies
- Trends and opportunities in 3D IC
- Advanced packaging materials and technologies
- Probe card technology
- Lab-to-Fab: R&D to high-volume manufacturing
- MEMS Manufacturing and Technology
- High-Brightness LED manufacturing
- Printed and flexible electronics
Prospective presenters are invited to submit abstracts (maximum 500 words) on key industry issues and topics in the areas listed above for consideration. Presentations should focus on the latest developments and innovations in these technology areas, inclusive of supporting data. Submissions may be made online from the SEMICON West 2013 “Call for Participants” website at: www.semiconwest.org/Participate/SPCFP.
The deadline for abstract submission is March 1, 2013.
January 8, 2013