|ASMC Home||AGENDA||REGISTER||TRAVEL||SPONSORSHIP||AUTHOR KIT|
|Full Conference Pricing||Through March 19||Beginning March 20 to Onsite|
(*SEMI pricing does not apply to individual SEMI members.)
|US $560.00||US $660.00|
|Non Members||US $700.00||US $800.00|
|Speakers/Presenters (code required)||US $420.00||US $520.00|
|Students (with valid ID; code required)||US $90.00||US $100.00|
|Registration form available upon request|
Full Conference includes all conference activities, including ALL sessions, tutorial, lunches, breaks, receptions and technical proceedings.
- ASMC registrants receive complimentary registration for Women in Semiconductors (WiS) held on 30 April. Apply the campaign code: WiS-ASMC
- Airfare and hotel accommodations are NOT included.
Per day registration is available. To request a registration form for check or bank wire, please contact email@example.com
- Speaker/Presenter, IEEE, and other discount codes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three or more from the same company and the third and subsequent registrations receive a 15% discount.
- Per Day discounts are available for each day of the conference.
Justify Your Attendance
Show your management why attending ASMC will benefit not only you but your organization. You will learn skills which can be shared with colleagues, make new industry contacts and strengthen current connections, hear the latest on semiconductor manufacturing, and much more. Our JUSTIFICATION LETTER can be used to secure your participation in ASMC 2018.
Full refunds on or before April 23, with a written letter from the registrant. All cancellations will be assessed a $30 processing fee.
No refunds beginning April 24. Substitutions only with a written note from the registered attendee will be accepted.