North America Standards Spring 2013 Meetings
NA Standards Spring 2013 meetings will take place on March 31- April 4 in
San Jose, California.
This meeting set will host over 12 committees and over 60 task forces engaged in various standardization activities including:
- Anti-Counterfeiting (Preventing/Detecting Semiconductor Counterfeit Products)
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines
- Factory Automation Hardware and Software
- High Brightness Light-Emitting Diode (HB-LED)
- MEMS / NEMS
- Three-Dimensional Stacked Integrated Circuits (3DS-IC)
3081 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Intel will host Silicon Wafer and Physical Interface & Carriers (Task Forces only) meetings. The Physical Interface & Carriers committee meeting will be held at SEMI Headquarters.
Intel (Robert Noyce Building)
2200 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054