Join the German Pavilion at SEMICON Korea 2012— Deadline is October 19
"Made in Germany" is highly respected in Korea; Coordinated through VDMA
SEMICON Korea celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2012 and is one of the most important trade fairs for the semiconductor industry worldwide. For the first time ever, VDMA worked with the official foreign trade fair programme of the Federal Republic of Germany. The German Pavilion at SEMICON Korea is supported by the Federal Ministry for economics and technology in co-operation with the AUMA, exhibition and Messeausschuss of the German economy in Berlin. The deadline for participation in the VDMA German Pavilion at SEMICON Korea is October 19.
A Presence in Korea is Effective
SEMICON Korea features sections for manufacturing devices for the semiconductor industry, materials, semiconductor manufacturing and software. Prominent topics include: order completion and foundries, EMS, flat panel display, optoelectronics / photonics and components also factory control/facility management and services. In 2011, 397 exhibitors from 17 countries presented their products and innovations to nearly 35,000 industry attendees. LED Korea 2012 is co-located with SEMICON Korea.
If you think that Korea has high entrance barriers, this is an excellent time to try attending/exhibiting at SEMICON Korea. The VDMA programme and SEMI will support you every step of the way.
Advantages of Participating in the German Pavilion
- Price advantage by comprehensive participation concept (complete package starting from 9qm for only 250, - €/ qm or information center (approx. 2qm) for overall 900, - €/company)
- Attractive label "Made in Germany" with attractive booth position enhances your visibility
- Appealing booth design, outstanding service save your precious time
- Interpreters at the information center help you to “break the ice” with Korean business partners
- Service facilities and amenities such as: photocopiers, telephone, internet connection, discussion area, lounge with beverages and lunch are freely available for all participants of the German Pavilion
- Visitor advertisement for your company by internet site http://www.semicon-korea.german-pavillion.com and flyer for the German Pavilion
- Preferred treatment by SEMI, since VDMA has been a “VIP” partner for a long time
- German contact person
If you are interested in comprehensive information about SEMICON Korea 2012 and the current economic situation in Korea, a show report from last year (and other years) is available.
Are you interested? Now is the time to register. Please note the strict deadline: October 19, 2011. Please find the registration forms attached and contact:
Herr Dirk Lauterbach
Tel: +49 (0) 9 11. 86 06-86 95
Fax: +49 (0) 9 11. 86 06-86 94
- Registration Form
- “Information Centre” Form
- “Information Centre Conditions of Participation” Form
- “Joint Company Exhibition Conditions for Participation” Form
October 6, 2011