SEMI Northeast Forum: Mid-year IC Market Trend Update
Date: Wednesday, June
Location: Brooks Automation (Bldg 11), Chelmsford, MA
Registration: 7:30am (includes buffet breakfast)
Early Price: SEMI members: $55,
Mark your calendar for our annual mid-year IC market trend update on the IC industry cycle and IC market, including semiconductor industry cap spending trends and IC equipment market growth.
- Jim Feldhan, President, Semico
- Bob Johnson, Research Vice President, Semiconductor Division, Gartner
- Bill McClean, President, IC Insights
- Worldwide Economic Conditions
- Electronic Systems Sales Trends
- Current Position in the IC Industry Cycle
- IC Market Forecast in Dollars and Units
- IC Foundry
- Semiconductor Industry Cap Spending Trends (top spenders)
- IC Equipment Market Growth, Trends and Constraints in device types
- Future Industry Cycles and Leading Indicators
- Fundamental industry changes over next 3-5 years
- Long-term industry profitability/stability
- Regional guidance (China, etc)
- New materials (cost and market share) and the Roadmap
- Rise of memory
The opinions expressed at the SEMI Northeast Forum are those of the analysts. To avoid confusion with the bi-annual SEMI Member Consensus Forecast, we request that these projections not be referred to as "a SEMI forecast" by anyone who may be reporting on this event or communicating its content to others.
For more information contact Margaret Kindling, SEMI sr. program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship opportunities for this event are available. Please contact Marlene Sibley at email@example.com for more details.