|SPONSORSHIP||TRAVEL||TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE||PRESS and MEDIA SPONSORS|
Onsite Press Room at MSEC: San Martin
Our onsite press room at the Hayes Mansion offers a comfortable, convenient meeting space for your media briefings during MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress. The San Martin room is located on the lower level of the Hayes – directly below the main conference room: the Hayes Ballroom.
You are also welcome to bring your company’s press information to the press room. Press room tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Onsite Press Room Hours
Press List and Press Briefing Documents
Please email SEMI | MSIG PR at email@example.com to request the documents.
Working journalists who are interested in attending MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress may be eligible to attend the event at no cost by sending a written request for press accreditation to Maria Vetrano, public relations consultant, MEMS & Sensors Industry Group.
MSIG will grant accreditation on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration several factors: the editorial focus, influence, and reach of the publication; the subject(s) and extent of the planned coverage; and the degree to which media attendance will affect event operations and/or the experience and participation of event attendees.
Requirements for accreditation include:
- A primary job function of journalism.
- A copy of the masthead from your publication’s most current issue with a link to the home page of the publication.
- A minimum of three bylined articles on component technologies such as MEMS, sensors or semiconductors, or covering vertical markets such as consumer electronics, mobile & wireless, Internet of Things, smart home, automotive, biomedical or other technology-driven markets, published within the past six months.
Accreditation will not be granted to:
- Publishing professionals whose primary roles are not editorial-related (e.g., publishers, advertising, marketing and sales representatives, etc.)
- Market or financial industry analysts
- Freelance writers or other consultants whose primary job function is not journalism
Once approved, MSIG will send press registration details to you.
Member Publicity Program
|NEWS||PRE-REGISTERED PRESS LIST||SOCIAL MEDIA||PRESS ROOM INFORMATION||PR BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS||BOILERPLATES|
MSIG’s publicity program for MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress is just one more benefit of MSIG membership.
As a member, you will gain access to our press attendee list and press briefing information—and you can meet with press in our onsite press room. You can publish your MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress-related press releases – and other company news — to our MSIG Member News site.
MSIG Media and PR Contact
For questions about MSIG’s publicity program for the MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress, please contact: