MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress 2018 - February 13-14, 2018
MEMS & Sensors Systems: Creating Sixth Senses
MSTC, now in its 16th year, is where the MEMS and sensors communities gather to focus and collaborate on solutions and industry-wide challenges.
NEW! MSTC 2018 is co-located with 2018FLEX which will add a deeper dimension to the technical and business base of the event. MSTC attendees have the opportunity to attend general FLEX presentation, and vice versa, as well as participating in joint networking events, raising and productivity for all attendees.
- Maximize your industry connection
- Discover new technology developments
- Collaborate with both FHE and MEMS & Sensors colleagues
The range of innovative new products incorporating MEMS and Sensor devices is rapidly growing. Applications are wide and varied from sensors for fully autonomous systems (including robotics, industrial and vehicle applications) and wearable devices to agricultural devices that measure sunlight, soil pH, and moisture content to products aimed at enhancing athletic performance such as golf, tennis, and basketball and the list goes on and on.
Presentations will focus on:
- System level solutions incorporating MEMS and/or Sensor Devices,
- Unique applications, and innovative technological or market solutions.
- Integration challenges and system level architecture decisions driven by the particular use-case. Each application has unique requirements which may include power efficiency, computational capability, wireless interconnectivity, software algorithms as well as data collection, interpretation, and encryption.
Speakers will expand on these topics and describe how to manage and successfully implement to essentially Create Sixth Senses towards total system solutions.
SEE YOU AT 2018FLEX & MSTC 2018!
For Exhibitor and Sponsorship information, contact Eric Rude at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.943.7047.
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa
1 Old Golf Course Rd,
Monterey, CA 93940
MSTC Program Contact:
Download the MSTC 2018 App
Principal Analyst & Research Manager, Technical Insights Div., Frost & Sullivan
Tuesday February 13, 2018
CTO at Knowles Corporation
Wednesday February 14, 2018
MSTC Speaker Selection Committee