MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress—MSTC 2018
MEMS & Sensors Systems: Creating Sixth Senses
Thank you for attending MSTC 2018!
Revisit some of the highlights from the conference.
Created with flickr slideshow.
MSTC, now in its 16th year, was where the MEMS and sensors communities gathered to focus and collaborate on solutions and industry-wide challenges.
NEW! MSTC 2018 was co-located with 2018FLEX which added a deeper dimension to the technical and business base of the event. MSTC attendees had the opportunity to attend general FLEX presentation, and vice versa, as well as participate in joint networking events, raising productivity for all attendees.
- Maximize your industry connection
- Discover new technology developments
- Collaborate with both FHE and MEMS & Sensors colleagues
The range of innovative new products incorporating MEMS and Sensor devices is rapidly growing. Applications are wide and varied from sensors for fully autonomous systems (including robotics, industrial and vehicle applications) and wearable devices to agricultural devices that measure sunlight, soil pH, and moisture content to products aimed at enhancing athletic performance such as golf, tennis, and basketball and the list goes on and on. Take a look at the Full MSTC Agenda.
|Tuesday, February 13|
Wednesday, February 14
Principal Analyst & Research Manager,
Technical Insights Div.
Frost & Sullivan
Presentations will focus on:
- System-level solutions incorporating MEMS and/or Sensor Devices,
- Unique applications, and innovative technological or market solutions.
- Integration challenges and system level architecture decisions driven by the particular use-case. Each application has unique requirements which may include power efficiency, computational capability, wireless interconnectivity, software algorithms as well as data collection, interpretation, and encryption.
Speakers will expand on these topics and describe how to manage and successfully implement to essentially Create Sixth Senses towards total system solutions.
Thank you to all our speakers, attendees and sponsors for attending MSTC 2018!
MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress 2018 Sponsors
For Exhibitor and Sponsorship information, contact Eric Rude at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.943.7047
Download the MSTC 2018 Mobile App
MSTC Speaker Selection Committee