MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG)
MEMS and sensors are integral to billions of electronic devices. From the smartphone to the smart living room, MEMS and sensors are the essential enabling components that allow us to experience the world around us in fundamentally new ways. More than 180 companies and industry partners comprise the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group, a SEMI Strategic Association Partner. View the full list in our Membership Directory.
- SEMI-MSIG Connects the MEMS and sensors supply chain
- SEMI-MSIG Champions near-term commercialization of MEMS and sensors in established and emerging markets
- SEMI-MSIG Challenges thought leaders to visualize long-term growth opportunities of MEMS and sensors – and share their thoughts in conferences, symposiums, online discussions and meetings
- SEMI-MSIG Collaborates with partner organizations to improve standardization and open-source solutions
What We Do
As the “go-to” resource for globally linking the MEMS and sensors supply chain to diverse markets, MSIG helps companies in and around the MEMS and sensors industry to make meaningful business connections and informed decisions. Device manufacturers, software providers, consultants, materials and equipment suppliers, foundry partners, market analysts, OEMs, integrators and end-users all plug into the MSIG network to form alliances that will move their businesses forward.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
- Access to the entire SEMI-MSIG member network, including key players across the MEMS and sensors supply chain
- Listing in the Member Directory
- Admission to neutral technical forums for discussing the challenges remaining in MEMS and sensors commercialization, such as standardization.
- Speaking opportunities at influential industry events throughout the year and around the globe at numerous partner and MISG conferences.
- Members-only resources that include SEMI-MSIG research, presentations, white papers, webinar presentations, and more.
- Member-pricing on conferences and exhibitions as well as on industry research.
- Volunteer working groups that provide exceptional networking and leadership opportunities.
- Joint PR and marketing activities
- Global advocacy on issues affecting the industry with governments around the world
- Cost savings on many everyday fab and business needs, including: cell phone contracts, rental cars, gas and chemical needs, and more. Explore the cost savings program.
- Membership in other SEMI special interest groups that impact your business development in many markets.
- Committee membership for more directed and intimate access to your customers, suppliers, and others.
- A one-of-a-kind PR Partner program
Contact us to get connected today! email@example.com
Stay connected with SEMI-MSIG on social media:
If you are already a SEMI member, but not yet receiving the benefits of MSIG, or vice versa, contact us for activation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not a SEMI | MSIG member reach out to your local SEMI Membership Contact or fill out the Membership Application.
Member Only Access
Connect to the MSIG member community, view bulletin boards, join discussions, peruse the industry library, and modify your profile at connect.semi.org our online Membership Portal - Connected@SEMI
Separately, members may access presentations and market statistics for the whole semiconductor supply chain at the SEMI Members Only page. SEMI Membership is required to access this content.