|HOME PAGE||AGENDA||REGISTER||SPONSORSHIP||TRAVEL||TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE||CALL FOR ABSTRACTS|
The list of amazing new products incorporating MEMS and sensor devices is growing rapidly. Applications are wide and varied from beds that monitor heart rate and pressure points for bed sore prevention to agricultural devices that measure sunlight, soil pH, and moisture content to products aimed at enhancing athletic performance such as golf, tennis, and basketball and list goes on and on.
Abstracts and presentations for this event should focus on system level solutions incorporating MEMS and/or sensor devices. Unique applications and those providing innovative technological or market solutions will be given priority. Integration challenges and system level architecture decisions are driven by the particular use-case. Each application has its own unique requirements which may include power efficiency, computational capability, wireless interconnectivity, and data collection, interpretation, and encryption. Presentations should elucidate these challenges and how they were managed and successfully overcome
We are seeking speakers to address these opportunities in areas including but not limited to:
- Health and Wellness
- Athletic Performance
- Data Security and Encryption
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics and Sensors
Abstract and Speaker Guidelines
- Call for Abstracts now closed.
- All presentations must include practical recommendations for what speakers, industry partners, or the industry-at-large can do to address commercialization issues.
- Preference will be given to abstracts that clearly outline a path forward and articulate a call-to-action.
- There is no fee for abstract submission. All selected speakers will receive discounted admission to the MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress. No other compensation will be provided.
- Accepted speakers will be required to sign and submit a speaker agreement, provide a bio and headshot by July 31, and provide an electronic copy of their presentation by September 1, 2017 for review.
- All selected speakers understand by submitting that their final presentation will be available in PDF format to attendees of the conference and to MSIG members in the MSIG Resource Library.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Senior Program Manager