"Breaking News" Requirements for ASMC 2019
1. Perishable news (work of interest to 2019 attendees, but of much diminished interest in 2020.)
2. Work has more immediate value to those attending ASMC 2019, and work might be quickly adopted by attendees.
3. Work must be unique. i.e. not an extension of prior work.
4. Work previously declined in current year abstract review is not eligible for consideration.
5. Work will not be published in ASMC 2019 proceedings.
6. Abstracts must use the ASMC template.
7. Author will be notified of acceptance by April 2, 2019, and must provide a poster, per conference guidelines by April 30, 2019
For questions, contact email@example.com